Pages

minecraft20

Saturday, March 17, 2012

That dark yellow player color on the mini map really needs to be changed.

That dark yellow player color on the mini map really needs to be changed.


It blends in waaay too much with the minimap, especially if the player is in one of the lanes. The color almost perfectly matches the color of the lane on the map. Players really shouldn't have to be playing "Wheres Waldo?" with dark yellow in the middle of a game.

It's not THAT bad IMO, but I've had similar problems with the dark green color on the WC3 DotA minimap. 

I find the Yellow(Brown) of the Dire to be far too shady when looking at the mini-map.

I don't know what it is with the color bar atop the screen, but I find it difficult to make out the colors of the players on the Dire side of the map due to the black gradient overlay.
It makes it more difficult to make out the colors. In my opinion, they should not be darker colors equivelant to the Radiant colors, but all unique. Save for pink, no other color is unique to the other Dire.

Also, I feel as though the Teal color on the minimap doesn't match the color displayed in the UI, which sometimes throws me off.

I liked it better when it was gray. It is also quite annoying when there are two "yellows" in the game, so for pubs it can be confusing to call out people by color. I think the color needs to be more unique 

yea, i agree change this please

0 yorum

Post a Comment